Monday, February 11, 2008

plamo



I think I came across Plamo (also known as Plamo MILLION SELLERS; real name: Shuji Suzuki) during a random Myspace-surfing stint a couple months ago. He makes cute clay figures of video game characters for a living. He also makes whimsical, eclectic, slightly bizarre 8-bit-oriented music that reminds me of Takako Minekawa, Detektivbyran, and the games I used to play on my Commodore 64 (equipped with Mach 5: Warp Drive!). His albums are available via his Myspace site...I think. You might have to get them from Japan. I don't know. I just write about this stuff. Sheez.

A couple tracks from his newest album, Needs Work:



2 comments:

Tim said...

this is exactly what i wanted to hear at exactly this moment. you read my mind!

alaplantine said...

beautiful Plamo.