Tuesday, February 12, 2008

secret mommy - kool aid river

Okay, Margaret - Is this twee? I call it electronic tweemo. And yes, I came up with that all myself. D'ya think it'll make us rich? Then we can Frankie & Annette ourselves out of this freezing Mid-western nightmare.




If you can believe it this song (and the entire Plays album the song in the video is taken from) is made up of nothing but acoustic instruments which were fed into a computer and turned into a beautifully emotional mess of glitches and bleeps. Check the link for more awesomeness: http://www.myspace.com/secretmommymusic

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Aw, heck. Sure it's twee. Look at that tiger.

Margaret said...

Let's rename our blog "Is it Twee?". It'll be kind of like Hot or Not, except everyone will be wearing baggy clothes and have crappy haircuts.

Tim said...

Tiger = twee. I totally forgot. I'm glad you're here to keep me in line. because because because....I get my twee from you!