Saturday, February 23, 2008

warm voices for summertime hearts

Here are two bands with that'll defrost your windshield (oh, yeah!):


REMINGTON SUPER 60: Sweet and easy Norwegian indie pop. Sounds like: a creamsicle, the smell of freshly-mown grass, Birdie (kind of). Listen to them via their pop-up player, or visit their myspace site.




IVY LEAGUE: Sweet and easy Brooklyn indie pop. Sounds like: the smell of library books, a bike ride down a shady street, Kings of Convenience, Math and Physics Club. New album out soon, excellent video for "London Bridges" out now:


4 comments:

Tim said...

Whoa! I had no idea that Rem S60 were still going strong. I loved that record from 2000 - played it all the time but I guess I forgot about them. I'm fickle that way.
The new Ivy League album is really, really good. Due to my industry "connections", I got to hear a super double secret preview. It's miles beyond "London Bridges", which means it's double super awesome!!

Tim said...

boy, i'm a dork...i just realized.

Margaret said...

You should put up some tracks!

Margaret said...

Oh...I guess you can't put up the tracks.

You're the sweetest dork I know. :)