Wednesday, December 10, 2008

tim's top ten album jamz of 08

Hey, how'd you like to hear one song each from my favorite albums of 2008? Totally random order, totally awesome jamz.

Times New Viking – (My Head) from Rip It Off
Koushik – "Bright and Shining" from Out My Window
Serpentina – "Descalzos Por El Parque" from Planeando en tu Azotea
Cut Copy – "Eternity One Night Only" from In Ghost Colours
Grouper – "Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping" from Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill
The Ettes - "I Get Mine" from Look at Life Again Soon
Minisnap – "Innocent" from Bounce Around
Love is All - "New Beginnings" from A Hundred Things Keep Me Up At Night
No Age - "Sleeper Hold" from Nouns
Los Campesinos! – "Sweet Dreams, Sweet Cheeks" from Hold On Now, Youngster…

Download them all here -
tim's tt album jamz of 2008


And come back later for Tim's TT Jamz of 08. Can't hardly wait, can you?

No comments: