Monday, June 21, 2010

the none more surf mixtape

Why are you fooling around reading this? Grab your board and hit the waves. I don't care how landlocked you are, I don't care how non-surfery you might be...oh, wait.....is that a girl in a bikini over there......uh, like I was saying....hit the damn beach or at least pretend! It's summer, you're young, and the waves are breaking somewhere, right? Here's some hot instros, laid back jams, and harmonious crooners to get you in the right state of mind for an endless summer. 

The Sunrays - "I Live For The Sun" 
The Safaris - "Kick Out" 
The City Surfers - "Beach Ball"  
The Rip Chords - "Big Wednesday"  
The Bobby Fuller Four - "Stringer"
Ronny & The Daytonas - "Beach Boy"  
The Fantastic Baggies - "When Surfer's Rule"  
Lloyd Thaxton - "Image Of A Surfer"  
The Pyramids - "Pyramid's Stomp"  
The Beach Boys - "Stoked"  
The Irridescents - "Swamp Surfer"  
The Sunsets - "My Little Beach Bunnie" 
The Honeys - "Shoot The Curl"
The Galaxies - "On The Beach"     
The Rotations - "Heavies" 

Catch a WAVE!

2 comments:

Sandra Clever said...

I think I'm in love...stumbled opon your blog from Slumberland Records.

Very good stuff ^_^

Tim said...

hey thanks, sandra! i have to admit i fell a little bit in love too when i read your comment!